anyone heard from

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,
Has anyone heard from Katie? Just wondering how she is getting on in Oz.

Also, where is Patricia? And where is Viki?:confused:🙂Bev

Hi Bev ...

I have'nt heard from Katie or Patrica ... sorry .. :(

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Bev ...

I have'nt heard from Katie or Patrica ... sorry .. :(

Heidi
xx🙂

Katie has been tweeting on Twitter occasionally, and updating her facebook. She's enjoying life in Oz, and has got a job! 🙂

Katie has been tweeting on Twitter occasionally, and updating her facebook. She's enjoying life in Oz, and has got a job! 🙂

Thanks Northey, could you say hello to her from me? Great that she has a job - what is the job?🙂Bev

Brilliant .. what an opportunity ... sun, surf and the different lifestyle .. I'm so pleased she ok .. and having a great time ..🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

nor Lisa ...the lady with the Rats....?

Katies is fine i speak to her on FB she met Jack from Home and away alive and well working in a bar ....????

I had a PM from Patricia last week. She is fine, very busy. Misses the forum lots! She'll be back, just needs an extra hour in the day I think!

I had a PM from Patricia last week. She is fine, very busy. Misses the forum lots! She'll be back, just needs an extra hour in the day I think!

I need more than the one Lou, if you ever find it pass it on to me 🙂

And to anyone who is or has been offline a while, hope you are well, I'll drink to you all :D

Rossi 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back