Anyone getting a msg to say this forum is not safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdm

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
I decided to go ahead anyway...livin' life on the edge

Yes I did earlier. It means there's a issue with the HTTPs protocol I believe.

I just checked and my top of the range security cleared the site as safe.

I'm guessing the sites ssl certificate has expired and Google Chrome will give the unsafe message in the interests of security. The website's admin need to install a new ssl certificate. Until then just ignore the message and load up the boards anyway.

Sorry to hear that.

Let me know if the messages persist and I’ll check with the DUK technical boffins.

On a separate note, @Northerner mentioned the other day that he was unable to load the forum at all(!) which makes me wonder if one or other DNS node on the internet may be having trouble (so depending on the route your internet connection takes, some users may be impacted while others aren’t.

Sorry to hear that.

Let me know if the messages persist and I’ll check with the DUK technical boffins.
wonder if one or other DNS node on the internet may be having trouble (so depending on the route your internet connection takes, some users may be i

On a separate note, @Northerner mentioned the other day that he was unable to load the forum at all(!) which makes me
mpacted while others aren’t.
@Northerner hasn't posted on the morning thread yet with his usual white rabbits.......

On my Galaxy phone I was getting some message saying it couldn't load the forum, then it would go and load it anyway. Wasn't happening on my Windows desktop and it isn't happening on the phone now.

I've been getting a message to say the page can't load when I'm contacted to wi-fi on my phone when I turn the wi-fi off it works. Odd

I've been getting a message to say the page can't load when I'm contacted to wi-fi on my phone when I turn the wi-fi off it works. Odd

Interesting… I wonder if you and Northie have the same internet provider?

If you get an error message. Google it.

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Generally speaking, there are three primary causes for the invalid certificate authority error:

1. You’re using a self-signed SSL certificate
2. Your certificate has expired
3. The certificate comes from a non-trusted source

I am on virgin media

I’m on Virgin too… and haven’t had the problems here :confused:

I have been getting this message too, on Vodafone fibre and google chrome

"Not secure with https crossed through?

Was just coming on here to say it seems to have fixed itself but happened again and can even happy on mobile data now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back