Anyone free to talk? Really need a chat right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats on your mind my lovely? xx

If you have not had enough support already, I’m always available. Hope your ok xxx

You have my phone number if you want to chat.

@sg295 I just wanted to pop in and say I hope you are ok and received the support you needed.
(Sorry, I was not available last night.)
I admire your confidence to reach out.

Take care and continue to ask for help when you need it.

Thank you so much everyone who has got in touch!

Feeling slightly better today. Think the looming diaversary, as well as the mounting issues that need sorting out at the drs just got a bit much. But going to try contacting them again in a bit to get things sorted.

Thanks again everyone, really does mean a lot ❤️

Good to see you’re feeling a little better. Sometimes things just get a bit overwhelming don’t they? Hope you manage to get things sorted with your doctors. x

I'm sending lots of cyber hugs and fraternal love your way. I'm so happy you've reached out! Thank you for the community for being there for each other!

Thank you,

Would just really help if the drs would actually do what they’re supposed to do and get things sorted for me and they still aren’t. Just going to have to keep pestering them until they do.

Thank you,

Would just really help if the drs would actually do what they’re supposed to do and get things sorted for me and they still aren’t. Just going to have to keep pestering them until they do.
Have you sent that email as I suggested?

I have yes, awaiting a response
Fantastic.
I suspect you wont get a response but will see the referral being made again with the inclusion of your email.
Patience is needed as the GP's d have an awful lot of work on their hands with 2500 patients each to look after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back