Anyone else awake treating a double-dip hypo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear! Just seen this. Hope you are OK now! Time for a basal reduction by the sound of it.

For the second night in a row or is it just me? Diabetes + heat =o_O

Yes, me. I’ve had a rubbish week in this heat with mad hypos then big spikes. There’s no reason to them, no mistakes, nothing different. I’m purposely eating my regular meals yet my blood sugar is suddenly dropping. The other evening it was a b*****r to get up, and then randomly decided to go high and stay high. Corrections didn’t work, but the previous day when I was at 11, a half unit correction (purposely took a reduced correction to avoid a hypo) shot me down to 2.8. 🙄

I can’t wait for the heat to go! Hope you’re ok now @Saoirse Hypos like that aren’t nice.

Oh dear! Just seen this. Hope you are OK now! Time for a basal reduction by the sound of it.
I’m ok thanks. Had already reduced by a third, last night reduced again, still hypoing :( Lets all take care of ourselves out there, even more than usual, for the next few days

Yes, me. I’ve had a rubbish week in this heat with mad hypos then big spikes. There’s no reason to them, no mistakes, nothing different. I’m purposely eating my regular meals yet my blood sugar is suddenly dropping. The other evening it was a b*****r to get up, and then randomly decided to go high and stay high. Corrections didn’t work, but the previous day when I was at 11, a half unit correction (purposely took a reduced correction to avoid a hypo) shot me down to 2.8. 🙄

I can’t wait for the heat to go! Hope you’re ok now @Saoirse Hypos like that aren’t nice.
Sending empathy. Exactly the same. Workout yesterday which would normally lower bg sent it into the teens where dispite drip feeding corrections it stayed most of the day. Until now of course. I’m mostly coffee at this point but I’ll be fine - do take care of yourself, 2.8 is not pleasant at all.

Hope things have pottered along a little more smoothly for you today @Saoirse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back