anybody there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwoman76

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
woke up on bedroom floor about 3.30am. plant pot on floor. came downstairs scared frightened, has glugogel in mouth and cup of tee. inside left arm sore bruised. sheenax

Hi Sheena, sounds scarey. How are you now? I hope everything is alright

Deary me, what happened?
Hope your ok?
xx

Oh dear. Hope you are feeling better now. Take care xx

not so good must have be a shock to the system hope you are more settled and OK now

Hope you are feeling better soon x

Thanks everyone, feeling a lot better. My bloods were 8.5 before bed and felt fine,it was 2.7 at 3.30am. Had Glugogel and my bloods were 2.8 at 8am. Have a big bruise on my inside arm, small bruise on my hip, and a small one on lower arm. Had to tell white lies to my daughter about the tomato plant and she saw the big bruise at 2.30 today,don't like telling fibs, but she gets anxious and I don't want to upset her.Worried about going to bed tonight I,m dreading it, have had a pretty rough 6 weeks with the diabetes, massive lows never had this amount of problems in 21 yrs,so fingers crossed.sheenax:(

I know it's not ideal but maybe run yourself a little higher than usual just for piece of mind tonight and also because if you have one hypo your more than likely to have another within the day. I'm on my 3rd today a lovely 2.8 :(
hope your bg's settle down soon xx

I know it's not ideal but maybe run yourself a little higher than usual just for piece of mind tonight and also because if you have one hypo your more than likely to have another within the day. I'm on my 3rd today a lovely 2.8 :(
hope your bg's settle down soon xx
Sorry to hear you have had low's today, I will take less insulin tonight, but can't explain what happened last night. Hope you have a good evening, take care Sheena

take your stuff to bed and set your alarm and test have some hypo stuff available thats what others have posted before ...last night it was extremely hot here was it the same for you ? take care sheena x

take your stuff to bed and set your alarm and test have some hypo stuff available thats what others have posted before ...last night it was extremely hot here was it the same for you ? take care sheena x

Yes it was hot last night,but I have been through 21 summers and the past few weeks have been horendous,but I will take some hypo bits up with me. Thanks best wishes Sheenax

when do you see the hospitial again ? is it worth a call to the dsn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back