Anybody had forum issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Ive had major issues trying to get into this place had to go and pick son so gave up at 3 but tryed from 2.40 till 3 and it was just loading the first page and that was it...

hi Steffie , ive not had any problems

Bet its the bloody sky issue again.... ty jenny

I did, kept timing out, thought it was work connection then tried phone, it was same, so must be of been server, fixed now though.............

Ive had major issues trying to get into this place had to go and pick son so gave up at 3 but tryed from 2.40 till 3 and it was just loading the first page and that was it...

Couldn't connect around the same time....Diabetes UK's site had the same problem, too.

I did, kept timing out, thought it was work connection then tried phone, it was same, so must be of been server, fixed now though.............

At first i thought it might of been a busy server, we have had a flurry of newbies but hay boi if your having probs to then might not be sky x

Thank you kayc must of been one of those things eh x

Bet its the bloody sky issue again.... ty jenny

i had a problum befoe could not get on message boads computer keeped saying that the server coud not find it i have been on and off trying to get on.Think its ok now.😱

kept getting timer served out message and could not get onto site for a while

I had problems earlier too but all seems fine now!

So glad it wasn't just me then!! Thought I'd done something daft . . . . . . . LOL, my lvly daughter just says 'oh muuuuuum'

I am having problems with the forum not working the usual way

lanzlady

I am having problems with the forum not working the usual way

lanzlady

spoke too soon< things really peculiar< opening new browser page every time and my keyboard messing about? how weird

i had problem sat early evening ...but all cool now ..🙂

no its not just replied to pm and whole thing went wierd ...wouldnt connect ?????

Last edited:
was doing really funy things when i was on earlier, laptop not me :D

but fine now

I had a few problems this time too, so it's not just for one particular ISP.

It just wouldn't connect for around 10mins or so. But I'm running fine again now.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back