Any recommendations on Diabetes sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina1962

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Was just wondering if there are any other sites out there that others recommended other than DUK? i don't think i will have time to go on too many others and i really like DUK but would be good to hear what others can recommend? I have been on Healthboards.com but it is an American site although it does have a few UK members. No disrespect to Americans but i would prefer UK based ones

Hi,

is it just forums or diabetes related sites in general that you're looking for?

If it's just forums then I won't be much help as I only post on this one.

If it's general diabetes related sites then you could take a look at this place:

http://www.bdec-e-learning.com/

They have online courses and other resource material.

Was just wondering if there are any other sites out there that others recommended other than DUK? i don't think i will have time to go on too many others and i really like DUK but would be good to hear what others can recommend? I have been on Healthboards.com but it is an American site although it does have a few UK members. No disrespect to Americans but i would prefer UK based ones

Dear carina,

Have a look at This site.

Warmest Regards Dodger

David mendosa

Check out David Mendosa'a site. he is an American T2, writes a blog and has an archive of articles about most aspects of T2 diabetes ....
http://www.mendosa.com/

I mainly use this site. If you do a google search and want Uk only sites remember to chck the UK only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back