any one use this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bex123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi , i start the pump at the start of july:D YAY! , i have found a link to the one i am going to have and apparently i dont have to wait to gt one from suppliers i will be given one at start of the training its gonna be .... heres link... accu-chek.co.uk/combo does any one here use one of these and how do they find using it , im excited about starting but also nervous about learning all the tecno stuff to do with it as i have a brain like a seive lol , i have decided to call my pump Mr.pooky :D lol

Shelley uses that pump, so I am sure she can give you any advice relating to that pump. is that the one that you chose?

Hi,

I have the accu-chek spirit which I think is a very similar pump to the combo.

Give me a shout if you have any questions.

I use the accu chek combo and for me its great, although have never used anything else. Love the remote as it makes things really flexible. Life on a pump is much better although i still struggle with my morning readings everyone puts it down to my erractic shift pattern but am working on it. So long as you put in the work i'm sure you'll love your pump, Are you going to name it? Mines called Horace and the remote is Henrietta!🙂

Hey Bex,

I don't know about the Roche combo as I use a Medtronic Veo. My nurse uses one and he seems to like it. He has however, had some issues with the Bluetooth connection between pump and meter.

Hope this helps,

Tom

hi , i start the pump at the start of july:D YAY! , i have found a link to the one i am going to have and apparently i dont have to wait to gt one from suppliers i will be given one at start of the training its gonna be .... heres link... accu-chek.co.uk/combo does any one here use one of these and how do they find using it , im excited about starting but also nervous about learning all the tecno stuff to do with it as i have a brain like a seive lol , i have decided to call my pump Mr.pooky :D lol

Hi Bex....O yahhhhh how exciting about Mr Pooky...love his name, my accu chek combo is called Poppy and I love her heheheheheheh!!!

Happy to answer any questions you have, dont worry it is a lot of info but you get a big ole manual to take home and I am more than happy to give you my number if you wanna chat nearer the time or ever have any questions. One of my best mates got the same pump 6months before me so I phoned her a few times hehe...

There is a transition period while you will adjust....but I bet you love love love it 🙂

hahahha log on Tom you know you want to hehehehehehe...Lindsay on there needs a name atm!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back