Any one had experience with Disneyland Paris access pass?

CLAspin1996

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Good evening.

I hope we are all well.

Please does anyone have any experience with the Disneyland Paris Access Pass?.

I am type 1 diabetic and I am told I can get access pass. I have contacted them and been informed this is true but not really explained what I need.

Please has anyone else done this or had experience with this?. What do I need?.

Thanks,

If you search for the webpage of the park you are going to with disability access pass, it will tell you what you need to do. E aware they have tightened the requirements and have a list of documentation they accept to issue the pass- just being type 1 will not be ‘enough’ for a pass.

If you search for the webpage of the park you are going to with disability access pass, it will tell you what you need to do. E aware they have tightened the requirements and have a list of documentation they accept to issue the pass- just being type 1 will not be ‘enough’ for a pass.
Course I understand. I already did look and was very limited with information on the website and chat conversation I had.

Are you on an insulin pump that you might need to take off whilst on the rides?
What other issues do you hope the pass will help with?

@CLAspin1996 Someone did ask about the Access Pass at Disney World Florida, but sadly they didn’t come back and update the thread as to how they got on. You say you had a chat conversation - is there any way you can email them and ask? Or, could your travel agent help?

Good evening.

I hope we are all well.

Please does anyone have any experience with the Disneyland Paris Access Pass?.

I am type 1 diabetic and I am told I can get access pass. I have contacted them and been informed this is true but not really explained what I need.

Please has anyone else done this or had experience with this?. What do I need?.

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_2045.png
    IMG_2045.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 12
Sorry, I don’t think that attachment downloaded properly. Type 1 diabetes is listed. All the info for applying for the pass is on disneylandparis.com

Back