Anxious Times But Finally Started

Ditto

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
That's lovely. I'd never get Mum's handles around that loo though, not enough space.

Let's hope the gaffer gives them short shrift and you are sorted tootsweet!

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
That's lovely. I'd never get Mum's handles around that loo though, not enough space.

Let's hope the gaffer gives them short shrift and you are sorted tootsweet!
my shoulder basically rubs the basin when I go for a pee!

This was the space we had before
20201118_105938.jpg

We've lost quite a bit of space and there wasn't much to begin with!

Well nobody has showed today, hopefully someone is early enough tomorrow and things get moving!
xx

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Like wall panelling, grey goes well with bathroom suite.
I agree. Read recently that grey in its various shades is actually the 'in' colour at the moment.

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Absolutely livid, almost a full 2 days since any work was done and the gaffer says he'll chase them up again, please keep your fingers crossed that its finished for tomorrow! Mum has to go back to work on Monday, its bad enough that she had to take this past Monday and today off as currently she's the only cleaner working!
xx

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Absolutely livid, almost a full 2 days since any work was done and the gaffer says he'll chase them up again, please keep your fingers crossed that its finished for tomorrow! Mum has to go back to work on Monday, its bad enough that she had to take this past Monday and today off as currently she's the only cleaner working!
xx

Hope you get to see some progress this week @Kaylz and that the end of the project quickly comes into view.