Answer The Phone!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've Been Try To Call Up My New Clinic To Check The Date And Time Of My Appointment After The Muck Up Last Time And Ive Been Trying For The Past 20 Minutes Constantly And Keep Getting Its Either Busy Or There Is Noone There To Take My Call!!!!!
There Is People There If Its Busy One Minute
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There Is Now Smoke Coming Out My Ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lou - there isn't necessarily anyone there if the phone is busy - someone else could be ringing - they hear ringing you hear engaged. Not that that helps.

Once you manage to speak to someone suggest they get an answer-phone. My clinic has one which they check at certain times of the day, and find out if they have an e-mail address.

Another thing you could try is to call the hospital switchboard and ask for one of the DSNs to be paged.

If you can't get an answer I would try and speak to the GP. There's definitely something odd going on - you had all those highs and now all these lows.

Hope you get somewhere soon....

I know it wont help you, but if it is an automated reply, sometimes the phone will appear busy while others listen to the message. It may be the office has closed from 1pm till 2pm for lunch?

Nopes still busy or answer phone. I've left a message too

I know theres no point ringing my surgery between 12.30 and 2 because no one ever answers grr.

Gets a bit like that in our office when nobody wants to answer anyone elses phones. Most of ours have an answer machine on them.

and after leaving a message at 2.10 they haven't got back to me!

Any joy of anyone getting back to you Lou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back