Another set of results

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinX123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
So in November I posted with the following:

HbA1c - 6.2 (not a clue what last time was!)
Total cholesterol 3.0 (thats down from 3.3 last time)
BG 7.5 which got a comment of "slightly raised" think i was 6.8 last time

Just phoned up and got this lot fo results -
HbA1c - 5.9 so thats better
Total Cholesterol - 3.3 so thats up again

receptionist gave me the usual "all normal" so I guess a slight raise isnt too bad.

Least I am heading in a good direction & it seems to proove that my change of diet and excercise has paid off :D Damn, that means I cant turn into a lazy couch potato again 😱

Well done star thats all postive,like you stay your heading in the right direction keep up the good work xx

Woohoo! 5% club! I certainly wouldn't worry about the slight cholesterol rise. Well done! 🙂

Well done star banana,

Hard work pays off in the end 🙂

Well done! You must feel great being in the 5% club!🙂Bev

Yeah it does feel good. Least all the changes have a tangible effect (apart from just making my trousers looser!) and I can be happy that I can control this just on diet. I miss turkish delight though :(

Yeah it does feel good. Least all the changes have a tangible effect (apart from just making my trousers looser!) and I can be happy that I can control this just on diet. I miss turkish delight though :(

Perhaps you could allow yourself one as a treat for trying so hard! I let Alex have a treat at every result - whether its good or bad - because I know how much work goes into trying to keep levels down.🙂Bev

p.s. Some of his treats are not food related - in fact - it costs me lots more than sweets would!😱🙂

Perhaps you could allow yourself one as a treat for trying so hard! I let Alex have a treat at every result - whether its good or bad - because I know how much work goes into trying to keep levels down.🙂Bev

p.s. Some of his treats are not food related - in fact - it costs me lots more than sweets would!😱🙂

I just saw a ?90 pair of shoes.. maybe I should treat myself to them 😉

Treats are needed for moralle I think. I just had a skinny latte & stem ginger muffin from starbucks for mine. Feel slightly twitchy now but its worth it for the taste

I just saw a ?90 pair of shoes.. maybe I should treat myself to them 😉

Treats are needed for moralle I think. I just had a skinny latte & stem ginger muffin from starbucks for mine. Feel slightly twitchy now but its worth it for the taste

I think it states in the NICE guidelines that if you achieve your goal within a 6 month period - you are bound by law to buy a pair of shoes equal to approx ?90 or the equivalent in turkish delight!:DBev

p.s. Get the shoes - you deserve them!

You've worked hard, so the odd couch potatoe day is a treat, you deserve it!

I think it states in the NICE guidelines that if you achieve your goal within a 6 month period - you are bound by law to buy a pair of shoes equal to approx ?90 or the equivalent in turkish delight!:DBev

p.s. Get the shoes - you deserve them!

Im printing this out to take to the husband for justification purposes!! hehe

Thanks everyone for your kind words, im all proud of myself now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back