Another Rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazscot

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Got my bloods taken 3 weeks ago for my first official review since being diagnosed last September. Had to wait till this week as couldnt get an appointment with practice nurse. Got there discussed other health issues (not D related) then onto my results all results within normal range (did ask for facts and figures cos that is the type of person I am) but my HbA1c wasnt done!!😡 Nurse phoned up lab first of all they tried to say box wasnt ticked, but nurse showed me the screen and it was there exactly what tests were to be done and all the correct boxes were ticked. Then the lab said it was just a case of "well it wasnt done" so now have to wait another week to phone up for the results of the sample taken today and then wait till I get an appointment with the nurse depending on these results what happens next. 😡 Give nurse her due she was raging with them as well. Thinking of writing a letter to practice manager to forward onto lab...

And I got 3 items on prescription (non D related) got to the pharmacy (a well known one beginning with B) to be told I need to come back tomorrow as 2 items not in stock (and they are common items) Grrr... Sorry rant over

I've been lucky so far with my ever increasing selection of pills that the chemist has always had them in stock. Most I've had to wait is 20 minutes. Now all I need is a doctor with one or two functioning brain cells who doesn't have the memory span of a goldfish (about 8 seconds apparently).

I've been lucky so far with my ever increasing selection of pills that the chemist has always had them in stock. Most I've had to wait is 20 minutes. Now all I need is a doctor with one or two functioning brain cells who doesn't have the memory span of a goldfish (about 8 seconds apparently).

LOL Alison, know what you mean about docs. I have never had a problem with the pharmacy before, it was just not my day today.

Och aye, Bannerman's?

Boots...

Och aye, Bannerman's?

Give Bannermans's a go if you have not used them. Seemed fine when I popped in once whilst doing some work for ScotRail. ScotRail seemed more organised than First Capital Unconnected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back