Another one off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

getcarter76

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
on their hols :D

I know I haven't been around as much due to one thing another (see previous posts) but feeling better with this little lifeline what with further posts also - sorry about the riddles...i am sure some of you know what i am on about 🙄

Anyway....me, my mum and daughter are off to Bournemouth tomorrow which i can't wait and my daughter is dead excited about too bless her.

We are going to see the Air show on the Sunday but i have seen it may well rain- boohoo. Welly boots and pack-a-macs at the ready, it won't spoil my day :D ...hope its nice for at least one of the days as we'll be taking our bucket and spades and beach tent along with the brolly and wellies! I think i may need to check the tyre pressures lol.

I'll see you all when i get back...take care one and all 🙂

Bernie xx

Have a great time.:D

I know I haven't been around as much due to one thing another (see previous posts) but feeling better with this little lifeline what with further posts also - sorry about the riddles...i am sure some of you know what i am on about 🙄

Anyway....me, my mum and daughter are off to Bournemouth tomorrow which i can't wait and my daughter is dead excited about too bless her.

We are going to see the Air show on the Sunday but i have seen it may well rain- boohoo. Welly boots and pack-a-macs at the ready, it won't spoil my day :D ...hope its nice for at least one of the days as we'll be taking our bucket and spades and beach tent along with the brolly and wellies! I think i may need to check the tyre pressures lol.

Bernie xx

Aww we are off to bournemouth on wednesday and a friend of mine is off to the air show tomorrow.Anyway have a lovley time all of you , you deserve a break hun xxx when are you back?

Aww we are off to bournemouth on wednesday and a friend of mine is off to the air show tomorrow.Anyway have a lovley time all of you , you deserve a break hun xxx when are you back?

Back next Saturday sweets....thanks for the wishes and you're right about the break...sometimes there comes a point when you just need one and its the right time for me 🙂

Seems like Bournemouth is the place to be :D

Ciao for now

Bernie xx

As katie would say, 'Woo Bournemouth!' Hope you have a great time and the weather stays bright! One of these years I'm going to get myself to that air show! 🙂

As katie would say, 'Woo Bournemouth!' Hope you have a great time and the weather stays bright! One of these years I'm going to get myself to that air show! 🙂

Just looked at the weather and it is defo going to hack it down Sunday (typical). I am thinking about convincing my mum to go there tomorrow afternoon if we can now. The air displays and helicopters won't be able to fly in the rain etc etc. Plan B me thinks...

Other than that Wooooo Bournemouth :D😛

Bernie xx
Have a great holiday- and behave yourself Sheena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back