Another miracle cure

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want…How much????…For a bit of elastic with a plastic button sewn into it?
I used to wear wrist bands like that for preventing sea sickness. I could never work out it was just psychological or whether they actually worked, but they certainly helped. I didn’t notice my diabetes disappearing for the duration of the Cruise, though… :rofl:

Last edited:
Ooh I wonder if it’ll nip up the A69 to the Freeman Hospital and find the jar with my pancreas in that they nicked from me in 2007! Here’s my 25 quid, off you trot! 😉

And they are available on eBay in various guises at a starting price of £4.78 - an absolute bargain
price if you've any money to spare!!

And they are available on eBay in various guises at a starting price of £4.78 - an absolute bargain
price if you've any money to spare!!
Why oh why oh why is the nhs not snapping them up?????

Hang on, it doesn't say whether these are T1, T2, T3.
I'm a bit suspicious about this device. 🙂

Hang on, it doesn't say whether these are T1, T2, T3.
I'm a bit suspicious about this device. 🙂
Everybody in the world should wear one, probably.

The pancreas needs all the help it can get.

I'm going to buy a job lot of them and stand around Coventry city centre selling them at 3 for the price of 2! This time next year I'll be a millionaire!

I'm going to buy a job lot of them and stand around Coventry city centre selling them at 3 for the price of 2! This time next year I'll be a millionaire!
To late, I’ve bought the sole selling rights in the UK, trader discounts are available on application.

Nah, the first one sorts your nlood sugar, the other one balances the national debt, so you're good

To late, I’ve bought the sole selling rights in the UK, trader discounts are available on application.

I've modified them so they reduce cholesterol and blood pressure! Patent pending.

Good grief!

I wonder if anybody has managed to get these to work with fake BP monitoring watches, for a perfect closed loop of woo?

If not, I'd like to know why exactly our scammers these days seem to have lost the drive to innovate????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back