Another insulin as well now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My Consultant has now prescribed me Novorapid to have with my evening meal. We are going to still monitor the levemir to see if I can get away with just injecting in the evenings or if I need to split the dose. Last night my bs was 16.3!!

Until I decide if I am going to have another cycle of IVF - I'm on 8 week check ups with him. (The Jury is still out on the IVF)

Told the consultant - I've been very down etc with the IVF and the out of control BS is starting to depress me - and bless him he said I can imagine, you have been through so much since being diagnosed and recently and we will sort it all out and get you back on track with perfect numbers again.

Your consultant sounds realy supportive. I hope things work out for you. Good luck with everything.

My Consultant has now prescribed me Novorapid to have with my evening meal. We are going to still monitor the levemir to see if I can get away with just injecting in the evenings or if I need to split the dose. Last night my bs was 16.3!!

Until I decide if I am going to have another cycle of IVF - I'm on 8 week check ups with him. (The Jury is still out on the IVF)

Told the consultant - I've been very down etc with the IVF and the out of control BS is starting to depress me - and bless him he said I can imagine, you have been through so much since being diagnosed and recently and we will sort it all out and get you back on track with perfect numbers again.

Its about time Consultants are more positive and have a better bedside manner than being so dismissive and patronising (I have found this recently). I have similar issues with my thyroid!

Think i may PM you rather than writing it all on here though 🙂

Sounds like though the move you may need to get your body ticking in its correct rhythm.

Positive vibes coming your way from me to you

Bernie xx 🙂

Its about time Consultants are more positive and have a better bedside manner than being so dismissive and patronising (I have found this recently). I have similar issues with my thyroid!

Think i may PM you rather than writing it all on here though 🙂

Sounds like though the move you may need to get your body ticking in its correct rhythm.

Positive vibes coming your way from me to you

Bernie xx 🙂

Hi Bernie,

Please do PM me.
Hope your holding up.
Di x

Hey Di..me again...just wrote a lenghty PM to you (typical me lol) and it won't send. It says you are either not accepting them or not allowed to accept them. It may be me doing things wrong but any ideas?

I have saved the message into my home e-mail so i can cut it across later....

Bernie xxx

Hey Di..me again...just wrote a lenghty PM to you (typical me lol) and it won't send. It says you are either not accepting them or not allowed to accept them. It may be me doing things wrong but any ideas?

I have saved the message into my home e-mail so i can cut it across later....

Bernie xxx

Hi Bernie,

I have just had a quick look and it said I could not send to you as I had not put you on my buddy list.

I have added you now and sent a test message. Think you will need to add me to your buddy list.

Di x

Hi Bernie,

I have just had a quick look and it said I could not send to you as I had not put you on my buddy list.

I have added you now and sent a test message. Think you will need to add me to your buddy list.

Di x

Ahhhh....will do....thanks sweets...🙂

Bernie xx

Hi...

Just a thought - I know you've been through a hell of a time, but I suspect that the high blood sugars won't help how you feel too - I know when mine are high I tend very much to see the negative side of things, & be a bit (ok, terribly!) grumpy... (so the hubby tells me...!) Hopefully the novorapid does the trick & you feel physically (& emotionally) much better soon...

Twitchy x

Hi di hope it all goes well

ive tryed pmming you in the past Di and got no where either x

Hi di hope it all goes well

ive tryed pmming you in the past Di and got no where either x

Hi Steffie,

I'll add you to my buddy list as well. Think that is why it has probably not worked.

Off to sainsburys now to do the shopping and pick my prescription up. The GP's have done it same day after me faxing over to them !!

Hope you are ok as well Steffie.

Di x

Hi Steffie,

I'll add you to my buddy list as well. Think that is why it has probably not worked.

Off to sainsburys now to do the shopping and pick my prescription up. The GP's have done it same day after me faxing over to them !!

Hope you are ok as well Steffie.

Di x

Ive added you to my bud list hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back