Another guess the HbA1c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it goes well, can't remember how you've been getting along, there's too many with blogs to read!!

Anyway my guess is 7.9

My guess is 7.6. Good luck 🙂

Hmmm... I'll go for 7.5 - I've got faith in you!!

When was the last one? 12 Months ago?

I'll go for 8.0.

Getting my results tomorrow, so you can all have a go at guessing mine too.
Last one 6 months ago was 9.4. Went on Metformin in addition to the insulin and split my Lantus dose 50% am, 50% pm. I'm hoping for maybe a 9.0.

I'll go for 8.0.

Last one 6 months ago was 9.4. Went on Metformin in addition to the insulin and split my Lantus dose 50% am, 50% pm. I'm hoping for maybe a 9.0.

Hope it goes well Alan, how about 8.8.

Right, I'm off to clinic this afternoon, so as far as I know, I should have it done. My last one was 8.8 - any guesses? 🙄

I'll go for 7.6!

...Getting my results tomorrow, so you can all have a go at guessing mine too.

I'll go for 8.1 and hope that the change in regime has come up trumps!

Best of luck to both of you!🙂

Right, I'm off to clinic this afternoon, so as far as I know, I should have it done. My last one was 8.8 - any guesses? 🙄

I'll go with 8.1

I'll go for 8.0.

I think 8. 7

I'll go for 7.8

MY guess, 8.

Just got back - was waiting absolutely ages, despite the fact that there didn't appear to be anyone else there :confused:

Our winner is actually Sam, with 7.5!

Though I beat that, with a result of 6! 😱 That drop was from June when I last came in at that 8.8.

So I was rather pleased, as you can imagine 🙄

Wow 😱 That's an amazing drop! In such a short time! Well done! :D

Wow, well done!

I'll be pleased with anything under 9, but won't get anywhere near you 6.

Just got back - was waiting absolutely ages, despite the fact that there didn't appear to be anyone else there :confused:

Our winner is actually Sam, with 7.5!

Though I beat that, with a result of 6! 😱 That drop was from June when I last came in at that 8.8.

So I was rather pleased, as you can imagine 🙄

That's tremendous Becky! Well done you!!!!:D

well done becky that is great and sam good guessing x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back