Another guess the hbA1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Off to get my results now last hbA in June was 6.9 came down from 7.5 so wish me luck all

Any guesses and the winner or closest to gets a big well done banner lol.x

total stab in the dark.........6.1........good luck.......:D

i guess 6.2 :D good luck hun x

I'll play up my part abit here and wait for a few more guesses someone is REALLY close thats all i'll say hehe.

Good luck Steff...I'm going for a 6.4%

John

6 Steffie - same as me lol. Good luck xx😉
Oh heck Andy said that so - 5.9

And the winner is

DRUM ROLLL PLURRRSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............ da do da

John well done im staggered came home rung my dad and my OH straight away i really cant take any credit the byetta has done all the hard work.

WellDone.jpg

Still, it's a really good result Steff. It must be such a relief after all the fun you've been having. Congratulations.

hooray.gif

I would like to point out that I had to modify my guess from 6.4% because John got in there a mere few seconds ahead of me.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. No. Really I'm not. Honest.

Grrr!

But, great result Steff. The byetta may have helped you, but you have to put the main effort in. Well done!!

Andy 🙂

Congrats! What a fab A1c, you should be very proud of yourself!

Thanks everyone im more then extatic thats for sure...Bottle of flavoured water for a chanhe to celebrate.

Well done - keep up the good work 🙂

Well done Steff, hope mine is as good tomorrow. But as I started at 17 following my GTT, I guess I'll be lucky to get anywhere near that.:( Will let you all know tomorrow afternoon. (My appointment 1210)

Brian

Well done Steff, hope mine is as good tomorrow. But as I started at 17 following my GTT, I guess I'll be lucky to get anywhere near that.:( Will let you all know tomorrow afternoon. (My appointment 1210)

Brian

Fingers crossed lad for you

ty Lizzie hun x

well done steff 🙂

good one steff xxx i would have said 6.5 so you would be same as me ...!!! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back