Annual review tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Im going to my review tomorrow i will get all the usual feet check, bp, etc but while i am there i was thinking to myself i want to
mention the fact i dont think the metformin is doing a great deal they has been talk of byetta as many of you know so tomorrow im going to really push for it, these hypers i have had last 4 days only back up the fact something is wrong somewhere, also the lady that runs my course told me to talk along all i have done in the x-pert course to show that i am learning as i go which i think was a good idea, im going to mention my knee as well, can i tell her all my ailments or will that be a seperate appointment away from the review??

Cheers

Im going to my review tomorrow i will get all the usual feet check, bp, etc but while i am there i was thinking to myself i want to
mention the fact i dont think the metformin is doing a great deal they has been talk of byetta as many of you know so tomorrow im going to really push for it, these hypers i have had last 4 days only back up the fact something is wrong somewhere, also the lady that runs my course told me to talk along all i have done in the x-pert course to show that i am learning as i go which i think was a good idea, im going to mention my knee as well, can i tell her all my ailments or will that be a seperate appointment away from the review??

Cheers

I'd tell the doc about the hypers and ask what will they do about it. The Byetta is definately something to hastle them for. Ask for a 3 month trial.

Go for it Steff, tell them anything you want to (obviously diabetes related🙂)

Push for what you want.

go for it steff xx and good luck 🙂

Go for it Steff, tell them everything. Make a list so you remember all the important things and take a pad and pen so you can write anything you need to remember down.

I would mention the knee aswell, she may say that you need to book in another appointment for it, if so fair enough. But she may want to look at it there and then and you have saved yourself a trip.

Have you had recent bloods done ready for the appointment? If so then you can discuss those and what imporvement can be made.

Steph, tell them everything (but please dont mention the pancake episode - i am not sure this is diabetes related)! Good luck - let us know how you get on.:DBev x

Cheers everyone

LOL Bev no worries there im already nervous enough, making myself sound like mad woman who has a thing for pancakes wont help .

Tez i will definelty be mentioning the hypers to many not to these days .

good luck today steff fingers crossed that u get what u want

Good luck, have you made a list of all the tings you want to say? Hope yu get the results you need.

Good luck with the review Steff, hope all goes well. Stick to your guns if they try and fob off any of your questions🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back