Announcement: New Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Yes, it's another new Moderator to bring our team up to full strength and help provide cover for those times when one or more of the team is not able to log in.

The new Moderator is Caroline, also under the member name of Caroline Wilson - her weekend persona! Caroline joined the forum almost exactly a year ago today, and has been a stalwart ever since, providing lots of support and guidance, and a lot of fun and interesting topics. I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Caroline well in her new role!:D

Welcome Caroline. Are you going to be a Mod or a Rocker?

WOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEE!

Brilliant choice Northerner! Caroline is always so level headed and makes us all think. Looking forward to your posts.:D

I think it may be confusing to a newbie if the mods are all called different names though? When i first saw your 'rocker' title Alison - i thought you had changed your mind about moderating! lol. Maybe its just me.:DBev

Welcome on board Caroline / Wilson.

Hope you enjoy your modding Caroline.

xx

WOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEE!

Brilliant choice Northerner! Caroline is always so level headed and makes us all think. Looking forward to your posts.:D

I think it may be confusing to a newbie if the mods are all called different names though? When i first saw your 'rocker' title Alison - i thought you had changed your mind about moderating! lol. Maybe its just me.:DBev

You're right, of course Bev. I just made Alison a 'Rocker' for a short time to see if anyone would notice! I've now changed it back so that newbies don't think we're strange (they'll discover that in time!😉)

Boo-Hoo! Mammy I wanna be a Rocker! Sob.

Congrats Caroline - hope you enjoy the role and we don;t give you too much trouble :D

well done caroline... does that mean you get a new Parka? with a blue circle on the side Hee

Thanks everyone, I'm sure we will all continue to get on fine. I like the idea of the parka, can I have a pink circle on it thoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back