And down we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonM

Much missed Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Head hurts, teeth hurts, knees hurt and I'm out of pain killers. Feeling very sorry for myself.

:( sorry to hear. early night watching Master Chef to cheer you up? works wonders for me 🙂

All that gorgeous food I'm not supposed to eat! Yup, that'll cheer me up.🙂

hey alison.. feeling for you hun!🙂...try a bit of deep breathing re..when pain comes...no that sounds crap...try and sleep...whisky?? back to gp tomorrow i think...no wonder you are feeling so ...you've just done an enormous task...moving house...also to the other end of the country ...so much to take in ...but you will be fine
amXXXXX

hey alison sorry to hear your feeling not at your best big (((((((((((hugs)))))))))

I hope you are feeling better. Deep breathing helps and one friend visulises holding a big rubber to erase the pain...

Lincolnshire Sharpy? Whereabouts? I know the area really well as I spent part of my childhood in the great county of Rutland, An aunt lives in a place called Aslockton (no she's not in prison 😉 ) and a pal of mine lives outside Peterborough*. We've spent many happy holidays trawling round Stamford, Oakham and Melton.

* She used to live near Spalding.

I hope you are feeling better. Deep breathing helps and one friend visulises holding a big rubber to erase the pain...

Yes thanks. I got to sleep eventually and the pain has eased off now. I've stocked up on my favourite brand of painkillers too, I don't want to go through that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back