An update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stackingcups

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
After all the worrying and complaining I did when I first got diagnosed I thought I would let you have an update.

I had a call with my DSN today. My hba1c has gone from 75 to 53. My cholesterol from 6.7 to 3.5 and my triglycerides from 4.5 to 1.8.

Hooray for science, medications and perseverance.

I also spoke to him about my upcoming bariatric surgery and he thinks I can stop taking the dapagliflozin 3 days before surgery and not need it again, and that there is a chance I'll be able to reduce my insulin down to nothing after a while post surgery.

Feeling all positive after feeling super anxious before the call this morning.

Those are amazing results @stackingcups ! Your cholesterol is particularly impressive 😎 How did you get such a big drop?

Great news @stackingcups - excellent results

Hope the surgery goes well. Are they not expecting some surgery-related BG elevation? Injury and illness usually pushes BG up in T1, but not sure if it’s the same for 3c?

Hope the op goes well, recovery is swift, and your DSNs predictions prove correct 🙂

Well done excellent results, I hope you are very proud of yourself.

Great news @stackingcups - excellent results

Hope the surgery goes well. Are they not expecting some surgery-related BG elevation? Injury and illness usually pushes BG up in T1, but not sure if it’s the same for 3c?

Hope the op goes well, recovery is swift, and your DSNs predictions prove correct 🙂
Ooh no he didn't say anything about that so I will look out for it.

Amazing results. Well done.

Great results. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back