An Offer to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha1

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Good Morning to you all ...

After a yesterdays touching and heartfelt tragic stories ... I for one felt very moved, touched and sad after reading them .. I did'nt sleep to well last night .. while pondering at 3.30am .. I had a brainstorm ... does'nt happen very often .. lol ..:D

As some of you felt down, fed up ,etc .. I thought I would open an offer to anyone who wanted ... As of tomorrow I will have an up and running landline, I also have a mobile ... I will give my phone numbers to anyone who pm's me ... The offer is sometimes we all need to talk ... whilst I'm no expert .. I am a pair of ears and a good listener ... As the old saying goes "A problem shared" ..

Heidi
xx:D

That's a very kind offer Heidi.

They say a problem shared is a problem halved.

Heidi, that is so lovely and thoughtful - your a very giving person. Nathan is lucky to have you as his mum.🙂Bev

Thanks for the offer. I feel better knowing someone is willing to listen!

Thanks ever so much Heidi what a lovely lady you are x

That's a very generous offer Heidi, thank you. I knew there was a reason we missed you so much! 😉 🙂

Thats such a good idea- some people are better on the phone than in writing. Very good of you heidi x

Last edited:
That is such a generous offer Heidi. It is always good to know there's someone there if you need to talk. This darned disease can leave folk feeling isolated and overwhelmed and a sympathetic ear can make a huge difference. You're my heroine.

I wonder if heidi is the reason why my telephone line is jammed lol, all these calls to her number are clogging up the system .:D:D😛

I wonder if heidi is the reason why my telephone line is jammed lol, all these calls to her number are clogging up the system .

Lol ... But I'm up and running with the land line phone number ..... 🙂

As I posted the offer is there if anyone needs to chat, rant, rave etc .... Its a genuine offer ..

Its not about being a nice person .. If I can help just one person or just to make them smile .. then that makes me happy .... :D

Heidi

Lol ... But I'm up and running with the land line phone number ..... 🙂

As I posted the offer is there if anyone needs to chat, rant, rave etc .... Its a genuine offer ..

Its not about being a nice person .. If I can help just one person or just to make them smile .. then that makes me happy .... :D

Heidi

oops she saw what i had written:D

Awh that's a really sweet offer heidi and so thoughtful. Nathan is definately one lucky boy to have you as his mum 😉 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back