ammunition for a pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks bev, I'm going to save that and take it with my to my appointment in b'mouth

thanks bev, I'm going to save that and take it with my to my appointment in b'mouth

Good idea Sam, just remember that the particular pump this lady is talking about is the Medtronic veo as she has sensors. But the rest of the article mentions other reasons why someone should go on a pump and I think this might be helpful.🙂Bev

Good idea Sam, just remember that the particular pump this lady is talking about is the Medtronic veo as she has sensors. But the rest of the article mentions other reasons why someone should go on a pump and I think this might be helpful.🙂Bev

Sam, I could give you the number for Medtronic's customer services if you wanted to ask for an information pack?

Tom

thanks bev. i just got a letter today to say i have been referred to glos royal hosp and that i can make an appointment with them. the DSN at my GPs practice wrote a really nice letter saying that she believes a pump would be appropriate as i am an 'active young lady' - i had to snort at that bit, lol.

cheers tom, could you? I know you sent me some stuff a while ago, not sure where it went though :confused:

ping me on msn, I'm about

The number I have on the card I was given by my rep is 01923 212213. Hopefully that'll point you in the right direction!

The number I have on the card I was given by my rep is 01923 212213. Hopefully that'll point you in the right direction!

That's the number you use to place orders for stuff too...don't all go crazy! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back