Amazon a mistake be honest or not

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
got a parcel today and they have dupocated 4 books do i return them or keep them for a week and then donate them to the local libury. they have not charged me for extra ones

Just ring and ask. The Fresh side sent me extra food once and they said keep it at no charge.
Have you tried phoning Amazon, recently?
It’s not even easy to find a phone number they will answer.

Amazon are quite different to Fresh in size and profits.
I would be happy to donate the books. Might make up for a tiny weeny part of the tax they avoid paying.

I know they are convenient but I am not a fan of their trading or work practices.

If you can get in touch with them ask them to come and collect them, it’s their responsibility because it’s their mistake. Then if they haven’t collected them within 30 days you are free to do what you like with them. I usually find them very helpful when things go wrong.

Have you tried phoning Amazon, recently?
It’s not even easy to find a phone number they will answer.

Amazon are quite different to Fresh in size and profits.
I would be happy to donate the books. Might make up for a tiny weeny part of the tax they avoid paying.

I know they are convenient but I am not a fan of their trading or work practices.

Before I became a wheelchair user I rarely used them but needs must! :(

If you can get in touch with them ask them to come and collect them, it’s their responsibility because it’s their mistake. Then if they haven’t collected them within 30 days you are free to do what you like with them. I usually find them very helpful when things go wrong.
Think thats what i will do thanks for putting my mind at rest Will email them and wait and see I dont think I could live with peace of mind if I just kept them. Thats the kind of person I am

Agree with @Sally71 The phone number is 02070847911.
Have you tried phoning it and getting an answer?
I think the suggestion of an email is better although I still would not expect an answer.
Given their working conditions, you may also want to consider the impact on the person who made the mistake.

I think the suggestion of an email is better although I still would not expect an answer.
Given their working conditions, you may also want to consider the impact on the person who made the mistake.
When you make a complaint about something their policy seems to vary from just giving a refund to wanting the item returned.
I had a pot of flux for soldering which was broken and leaking everywhere when it arrived and we sent a picture and yet they still wanted it returned which hardly seemed a safe option.
It can be quite a struggle to find out just how to make the complaint or report errors.

Yes, but I have also thought of the impact if @gail2 keeps the books and it comes out later. She does not need the stress of being accused of theft!

have sent a email

got a email back it said keep them with their compenments

Back