Amazing results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berenice

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Three months after having a scary hba1c of 97 I am down to 65. This has taken a gradual increase in metformin, a lot of focus & hard work on my part and fantastic support from my diabetic nurse. I've got a long way to go but I'm well on the road.

Many congratulations! That is a great reduction. Well done on all your hard work and good to hear you have a supportive diabetic nurse.

A huge pat on the back. Well done. Messages like yours help to motivate me to keep focussed.

Three months after having a scary hba1c of 97 I am down to 65. This has taken a gradual increase in metformin, a lot of focus & hard work on my part and fantastic support from my diabetic nurse. I've got a long way to go but I'm well on the road.
That's a great drop in 3 months - well done. Your regime is clearly working for you so keep it going and hopefully you'll see a further drop next time.

Well done!

Fantastic result, well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back