Am i worrying about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleann

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi'' hubby got his test results today his glucose one was 8.2 he is having another one done on friday plus hba1c i am quite concerned he has to go for an ultrasound on his liver aswell.
carole

Hi'' hubby got his test results today his glucose one was 8.2 he is having another one done on friday plus hba1c i am quite concerned he has to go for an ultrasound on his liver aswell.
carole

Hi Caroleann, do you know when he ate before the test? Don't panic yet, as non-diabetics can get levels outside of the 4-7 range, depending on what they have eaten. The HbA1c will be more of an indication. Hoping all is well.

I have had a liver scan, totally painless and boring 🙄 The scan told me I have a fatty liver, but they already knew that from my blood test results.

Hi Caroleann, do you know when he ate before the test? Don't panic yet, as non-diabetics can get levels outside of the 4-7 range, depending on what they have eaten. The HbA1c will be more of an indication. Hoping all is well.

Hi the last thing he ate was at 5pm the previous evening.

Hi Caroleann, it's good that he's getting checked out, so if there is a need for treatment, he can get it soon. Hopefully, all will be well. Try and stay positive in the meantime 🙂

The important thing is the checks are being done. Once the results are back treatment can begin as necessary.

It is easy to say don't worry, but all the right things are being done.

carole

Steve got his other results today,his glucose is down to 6.5 and his hba1c is 9 and his liver levels have risen in the last few weeks since last blood test,still waiting for his ultrasound his doc said if he has'nt heard by next week to let him know so hopefully we will know whats happening soon.

Hi Caroleann, it's good your getting some results back now, and your gp seems to be on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back