AM Basal Test results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marier

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi Guys hope you are all well havnt been on for few weeks finally managed to get my last am basal test done this morning I am so please that I have managed to get it sorted its took a long time lol lol lol 🙂 but have noticed I now have a problem during night between 4/6am as iv been up for the past 4 night almost hypo had 4.6 4.5 3.8 4.5 so think this has to be my nxt Basal but not sure what times to do maybe 3am to 7am what do you think ,

7am BG 6.0
8 6.4
9 7.3
10 6.8
11 6.7
12 ?

They look a great set of results! 🙂

What time are you getting these 4's and 3's? I'd be inclined to make a small decrease in the basal rate from an hour before these lower levels start appearing.

Hi Guys hope you are all well havnt been on for few weeks finally managed to get my last am basal test done this morning I am so please that I have managed to get it sorted its took a long time lol lol lol 🙂 but have noticed I now have a problem during night between 4/6am as iv been up for the past 4 night almost hypo had 4.6 4.5 3.8 4.5 so think this has to be my nxt Basal but not sure what times to do maybe 3am to 7am what do you think ,

7am BG 6.0
8 6.4
9 7.3
10 6.8
11 6.7
12 ?

you don't need to tweak your basals much at all......great set of results! 🙂 if you are edging towards hypo at a set time probably best to lower your basal an hour or two before your expected low.

Thanks 12pm finished with BG 7.0 🙂:D

yes think il need to reduce at 3am by .25 and test early hours sun am and take from there
Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back