AllClear Multi-Trip Annual Policy

Mgo2305

Relationship to Diabetes
Cystic Fibrosis Diabetes
Pronouns
She/Her
I have been looking on the AllClear Website and I am wondering if there is anyone else with Diabetes who has had experience with purchasing an Annual Multi-Trip insurance for world wide, As when I have checked it is cheaper than getting insurance for a singular trip, any information would be helpful.

As a frequent travelling for work and pleasure, I have previously bought the All Clear multi trip policy. I had no need to claim on it.

Just bought multi trip with Aviva. Haven't needed to claim but reviews were good.

I bought the All Clear multi trip policy and have also bought single trip policies from All Clear. I always use them as I think their cover is very good for those with pre-existing conditions.

I have been looking on the AllClear Website and I am wondering if there is anyone else with Diabetes who has had experience with purchasing an Annual Multi-Trip insurance for world wide, As when I have checked it is cheaper than getting insurance for a singular trip, any information would be helpful.
Yes, I've got that policy.

Back