All I want for Christmas is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
....200 Contour Test Strips!

On the 12th day of Christmas my pharmacist said to me "you can't have your test strips Louisa because the delivery is snowed in Kent"......

I kid you NOT 😡.

This is the same prescription you may recall me bursting a blood vessel over last Friday afternoon when I had it returned 3 times, then for a reduced amount. After I spontaeously combusted all over the receptionist I eventually got my precription to the pharmacist redone for the correct amount.

All-in-all, I had had to make 2 trips the surgery, 4 trips to the pharmacist last week, 2 trips this week where I obtained one pot only, one sense of humour bypass and another return trip to the pharmacy tomorrow. This is the 12th day of trying to obtain the same precription.

Honestly, no wonder my christmas shopping seemed easy this year. By contrast, getting my prescription done in time is a complete chore!

KENT, I tell you...PAH! :D

Last edited:
gawd i feel bad i was the one who left a thread reminding you all to not forget about stocking up over xmas, ooops altho i guess it would have needed to be sorted sooner rather then later, I guess its very annoying for you , but acts of god cant be helped , arghh god dam you snow

I was in Kent last week, didn't see a stuck lorry anywhere!

I guess it's soo bad now it's almost funny? maybe??

Hope you get your pots before your go completely potty!

I was in Kent last week, didn't see a stuck lorry anywhere!

I guess it's soo bad now it's almost funny? maybe??

Hope you get your pots before your go completely potty!

So do I. I havent got a pot to p*** in :D

......so guess what? Day 17 and my test strips are still in KENT

hey maybe they re on the eurostar ..... soz not funny 😉

Permission to swear granted, that's just not on! Send in the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back