All change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, you are going in exactly the opposite direction to the way I went last April! Possibly an aardvaark/giraffe difference*

*see thread 'Diabetic Eating Rules' :D

Sorry to be a bother!...Can you tell me what the carb 'Ratios' mean please? I am trying to get my head around new things when I see anything I am unsure of posted....:confused: 🙂

Sorry to be a bother!...Can you tell me what the carb 'Ratios' mean please? I am trying to get my head around new things when I see anything I am unsure of posted....:confused: 🙂

hi - its how many grams of carbohydrate per unit of insulin - so 1:25 would be 25g carbs per 1 unit of insulin

Wow that is so little insulin, amazing. Could be coming out but I would say still in a bit.

Jessica is 10 now and her ratios on her pump are breakfast 1 : 7, lunch 1 : 8 and tea 1 : 13

I'm going to alter the teatime one tomorrow mind you and will go to 1 : 11 and see what happens.

🙂

hi - its how many grams of carbohydrate per unit of insulin - so 1:25 would be 25g carbs per 1 unit of insulin

Thank you SalmonPuff! 🙂

Wow that is so little insulin, amazing. Could be coming out but I would say still in a bit.

Jessica is 10 now and her ratios on her pump are breakfast 1 : 7, lunch 1 : 8 and tea 1 : 13

I'm going to alter the teatime one tomorrow mind you and will go to 1 : 11 and see what happens.

🙂

hi adrienne what jessica having for breakfast and for lunch she is having school dinner or do you prepare a packed lunch thanks?

Becky well done on working out ratios for different meals! I like Northe' dropped my needs spring last year, went from 1:10 to 1:20 or so. I haven't gone back the other way although at one point (autumn I think) I thought I had but was hypoing left right and centre! Well done & enjoy the sun 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back