ALDI Nut Bars Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin.A

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Was in our local ALDI yesterday to pick up a couple of boxes of their nut bars, which at 5.9g carb per bar are the lowest I know of, and there were none there. Not even a space on the shelf. Checked ALDI online today for a possible Click & Collect and couldn't order as an "Out of Stock" message came up with no information as to when they'll have more in.

Gutted. Their Gluten Free Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt bars have been my go-to snack for the last couple of years and none of the other brands - KIND, Nature Valley to name two - are as low, although admittedly still under 10g per bar. Guess I'll just have to keep checking each day with fingers crossed.

Was in our local ALDI yesterday to pick up a couple of boxes of their nut bars, which at 5.9g carb per bar are the lowest I know of, and there were none there. Not even a space on the shelf. Checked ALDI online today for a possible Click & Collect and couldn't order as an "Out of Stock" message came up with no information as to when they'll have more in.

Gutted. Their Gluten Free Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt bars have been my go-to snack for the last couple of years and none of the other brands - KIND, Nature Valley to name two - are as low, although admittedly still under 10g per bar. Guess I'll just have to keep checking each day with fingers crossed.
Try Morrisons, we had some from there, nut, choc and sea salt 5.5g carb I think Gluten free.

Try Morrisons, we had some from there, nut, choc and sea salt 5.5g carb I think Gluten free.
I was going to suggest the same.
They are my non-diabetic partner's go to bar because they taste so good and are not full of artificial sweeteners.

I enjoy them but find I need more insulin than
the 5.5g carbs would suggest.

M&S have an equivalent too.

Just looked them up online. They look just like the ALDI ones, too. Have never noticed them in our Morrisons but will check later. Thanks for the tip-off.

No M&S here, unfortunately. Closed down a couple of years back.
You can order from Ocado as they sell m&s food now, but those bars are that delicious they are never in stock

Are the Lidl ones similar? No nutrition information on their website, sadly

Are the Lidl ones similar? No nutrition information on their website, sadly
The Lidl ones all seem to be over 10g carbs so I haven't tried them because I can get the Morrisons ones or Nature Valley, or (previously) Aldi ones all of which I like and are lower carb.... even though it means a trip to a different shop for them. I do my main shopping at Lidl and love most of their stuff but sadly not their Nut bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back