Afresa - inhaled insulin drug - USA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
oo so there is an actual inhaler that u can get ??

If it's anything like the exubra (sp?) that they stopped making then I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. I would be concerned with the long term safety.

It's interesting that they are still going down this route, I'm not sure there is a huge demand for it. Although if it really peaks in that quick time it would be good.

I can see the attraction of needle-free insulin to people who are truly needle-phobic, but often fears are based on ideas of injections based on intramuscular immunisations / vaccinations. As well as concerns about long term safety, I'd also be interested to know how bulky the adminstration equipment is - from what I can remember of Exubera, it was much more bulky than a pen kit.

I can see the attraction of needle-free insulin to people who are truly needle-phobic, but often fears are based on ideas of injections based on intramuscular immunisations / vaccinations. As well as concerns about long term safety, I'd also be interested to know how bulky the adminstration equipment is - from what I can remember of Exubera, it was much more bulky than a pen kit.

yes it was huge! and you could only do certain combinations so the dosing wasn't as accurate as injected insulin.

yh i thought they werent goin ahead with an inhaler.

thank the lord for insulin injections, where would we be without them lol

not here anyway probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back