Anything below 42 is "normal".
Between 42 and 48 is "prediabetic"
Above 48 is "diabetic"

So, yes, 39 is good.

Anything below 42 is "normal".
Between 42 and 48 is "prediabetic"
Above 48 is "diabetic"

So, yes, 39 is good.
i dont understand tho as i got depresswd abd started binge earung tarts crumbles trifles.. then never eat started eat koads bread .. staaeted to feel thirsty and falling asleep or nearly yet lost 7lbs and now 39. i had hospital appt. hadbt eaten felt awful, 2 sweets and felt better. did a stool test at home. said high levels sugar and fat suggesting malabsorption. doctor not bothered re that ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you have been living with depression. Have you spoken to your GP about that to seek some help - either talking therapies or medication of appropriate?

Sorry to hear you have been living with depression. Have you spoken to your GP about that to seek some help - either talking therapies or medication of appropriate?
yes thats being sorted. just wondered if anyone can understand why after so much sugar bread hba1c gone down from 42 to 39! and even lost 7lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back