Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleann

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Tomorrow morning i have three appointments first one is the asthma clinic double app at 8.50 next is Hba1c blood test and then i have to go to the other end of town to the optitions,blood test is a fasting one so cant have brekki so cant take my medication so therefore i will take a snack and meds with me,not sure what the best thing would be to take with me,so what would you suggest.
Thanks carole.

a nice pasta salad with lots of tomatoes and some fruit (you can swap with rice if you are not keen on pasta ) or pasta with green pesto that is good cold as well ,beef sandwich ,or egg sandwich and cereal bars and some fruit or yougurt or eggsalad ? enough ideas?

if i miss brekfast at home and am hungrey i go for egg and cress on wholemeal ...seems to work a treat ..then have something less carby for lunch later ..hope it helps xx its difficult i know last time i had one the nursey gave me a digestive biccie cos i looked so rough xx

if i miss brekfast at home and am hungrey i go for egg and cress on wholemeal ...seems to work a treat ..then have something less carby for lunch later ..hope it helps xx its difficult i know last time i had one the nursey gave me a digestive biccie cos i looked so rough xx

mmmm could not agree more with am have a nice sarny on whlemeal if not egg and cress then i have a nice prawn sarny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back