Addictive and probably carcinogenic: scientist reveals dangers of Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
While viewed by many as a harmless newspaper read by people who just want to relax and unwind – or perhaps do some recreational experimentation with different ideologies – a new study has provided unquestionable proof that the notorious newspaper actually inflicts considerable damage on all those who read it, link to it, or even so much as look directly at it.

The detailed study looked at reports of the effects of reading the Daily Mail from the last 20 years. To clarify, it wasn’t a “20-year study”; who would make that sort of mistake? You might see those nostalgia shows like I love the 80s, but you don’t call them a “decade-long TV show”. That would be misleading. It would appear to be that you’re ridiculously exaggerating something for your own ends.

But the study, conducted by Professor Ineptias of The Department for Hysterical Analysis (University of Hyperbole, Hull), reveals that the Daily Mail has many serious consequences for those reading it. Some of the more devastating are detailed below.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/...ct/07/addictive-carcinogenic-daily-mail-spoof

:D

/me sniggers :D

I wonder if the DM will respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back