Activating New Libre on app

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawprint91

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So today is the day for a new sensor for me - my first change! I'm planning on putting it on this morning, ahead of removing my old one this evening (old one has completely lost the plot these past few days, so looking forward to maybe getting one that's a bit more accurate again!). When it comes to activating the new one this evening, do I just have to wait for the old one to die and be removed and then will I be given the chance to start a new sensor with the app? Just out of interest, if you knock it off or remove it before it's time, is the app aware, or is there someone on there that you can cancel it all and start again? I use the iphone version of the app. Thank you!

You can start it whenever you like: just scan it with your device. You'll be asked whether you're sure you want to start it (and lose access to the existing sensor).

You can start it whenever you like: just scan it with your device. You'll be asked whether you're sure you want to start it (and lose access to the existing sensor).
Thank you, I just waited this time until the old one had died as I was in a shop at the time, but good to know for the future 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back