AccuChek combo meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandma

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
had a problum with my meter been putting batteries in every 9-10 days keeped getting electronic errow phoned them and they checket it with press this press that and said it was an internal errow so they would send me a new one next day it dident come phoned 2 days later and they said it had been signed for and deliverd on the Tuesday signed for by a Mrs Owenn well dont even know any one that name on this estate so they sent another one got it next day I have been round every house with same number and carnt find it dont know ware who got it but it wasent me:confused:

Sounds odd, I wonder whoever got it would know what on earth it was? There might be some way for the courier firm to find out I suppose, but that's their problem now - glad that you are sorted out! 🙂

Grandma glad you've got it sorted, but it's been my experience that when you hit problems with anything Roche is pretty quick to get it sorted..

Grandma is there any other roads with similar name to your road in your area, may have gone to the right number but wrong house!

I suspect Roche is given Royal Mail grieve to where the hell did their postman deliver the package...

Well finley tracket it down when I went to the sorting office to send back the old one I was telling the man on the desk about it and he took my number and said he would try to find out about it. Then as I was leaving he said just a min Iv seen that today been handed back in he went and came back with it.It had been Parcle Force that had delivered it not Royal Mail. It had gone to Disinton and that is about 7 miles from us dont know if they have the same road name but its even classed as in the next town.
Phoned Accu-Chek and told them and they are going to look in to it and give me a ring back.🙂

Well finley tracket it down when I went to the sorting office to send back the old one I was telling the man on the desk about it and he took my number and said he would try to find out about it. Then as I was leaving he said just a min Iv seen that today been handed back in he went and came back with it.It had been Parcle Force that had delivered it not Royal Mail. It had gone to Disinton and that is about 7 miles from us dont know if they have the same road name but its even classed as in the next town.
Phoned Accu-Chek and told them and they are going to look in to it and give me a ring back.🙂

Glad to hear the mystery is (almost!) cleared up! 🙂

Wonder why they didn't just return to sender, would make more sense rather than plod to the depot?

Glad it's sorted

Have you seen the size of the boxes Roche package everything in? - wouldn't go in a postbox slot! certainly don't go through letterboxes either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back