Accuchek 360 - Help with downloading, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritfree

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I am using accu chek insight pump system. I had trouble using the 360 software but managed to get it to work. However I had to back up my computor and cannot get it to work again. When connected I get usb not recognised. The same one downloads everything else. I have tried to use other usb cables but with no luck. Please can anyone help me.

im not sure but maybe go on youtube and type in your problem...something may come up! maybe worth a try rather than pulling your hair out..

Ring the helpline would be the easiest option, or perhaps look on roaches sp* website and try downloading updated driver if any.

Thank you for replies. I had to get hp computor tech team had to work on it. remotely. for 5 hours and cost a lot but it is working lovely now. But the best thing is my insight meter IS DOWNLOADING. hhhooorrraaayyy:D

the 360 software is apparently ANCIENT and not able to do all sorts of things.
I run mine on a MAC through a special programme VMWare Fusion, which allows it to run a form of Word (I'm not sufficiently techy to understand this, but I am a competeant computer user!) However I can't get at the data anywhere else ie to excel, sadly. When I spoke to Roche about it, it took many, many calls before someone finally owned up to some of its shortfalls.
Well done for getting yours going anyway - we need some successes! Roche is selling the NHS all this stuff without this simple back up in my opinion.

All sorted now and the 360 works really well with my beautiful Insight.

the 360 software is apparently ANCIENT and not able to do all sorts of things.
I run mine on a MAC through a special programme VMWare Fusion, which allows it to run a form of Word (I'm not sufficiently techy to understand this, but I am a competeant computer user!) However I can't get at the data anywhere else ie to excel, sadly. When I spoke to Roche about it, it took many, many calls before someone finally owned up to some of its shortfalls.
Well done for getting yours going anyway - we need some successes! Roche is selling the NHS all this stuff without this simple back up in my opinion.

Not sure but think Diasend can be used for the 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back