Accu chek combo users help please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennywren

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Oh dear i have misplaced my blood meter , i hoping i have left it at work although after a quick call maybe not ! If i ring Roche tomorrow and explain do you think they will charge me to replace it ? Any advice welcome thanks Jenny

LOL Jenny! - just seen your other thread.

You do have a spare meter though?

If it doesn't turn up at work, it will be a claim on your insurance, that's why they tell us to insure em, after all. Think I had to sign something to say I would. We're just about to move our contents insurance - not due till 01 December though - and the chap was virtually out of the door and I'd gone in the bathroom - and came shooting out again at great speed to yell down the hall - Hang on! - I forgot to tell you about my pump!

Speak to Roche anyway, because they will have to send you a new one whoever is paying for it. When you get it, it has to be matched to your pump and your pump matched to it. (Or it may be the other way round) They should be able to talk you through that, because I don't believe it's in any of the manuals. DSN did mine - I'm on my third, as the first two both went completely batty in very short order. This one has been 100% fine.

It's dead weird, going back to manual pumping!

Good luck.

The instructions for pairing up your meter and pump is in the manual... As I had to clear and repair my meter to my pump on one of my battery changes for some strange reason..

My pump isn't insured as I have been asked to insure it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back