Accu-chek combo remote unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritfree

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I am getting trained, at last, to use the remote handset for my combo pump tomorrow. Has anyone had any problems using the remote. The dvd that came with it looks very difficult. I have been using pocket compass software on a palm smartphone. I have been using this for a couple of years. It advises on bolus's and keeps records but it doesn't comunicate with the pump. I am really nervous. Any advice from anyone would be a great help.

Hi spiritfree, I was given the handset to use as an independent piece of kit as I don't have the Combo pump. It's really very simple and easy to use - as with all things new, it will probably take a few goes to get used to, but don't be too worried - if I can use it successfully, so can you!!

combo

Hello, I've had the combo pump and remote for about 7 months now and I've had no problems at all, well except for when I wore a dress and had the pump sitting in the small of my back and had to use remote behind my back as kept losin signal, but since then its all been good and very discreet to operate when in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back