Accu chek Combi and Bluetooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Jones

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I didn't realise until my first battery change of my Combi pump that it knocks out the pairing with the handset!

Only found this out when when I tried to use my handset to prime the cannular! Had to delete the handset off the pump then go through the repairing procedure again..

Don't mind this but I couldn't see anything in the handbook, that actually says this happens when you change the batteries... I wonder if the same happens when I change the batteries in the handset?

Going to be interesting though, as the battery for the pump that came with it was a standard alkinline which has lasted since Christmas eve so not too bad, I've know put in an Lithium battery so it's going to be interesting to see how long that lasts in the pump!

Mine didn't lose the pairing when I swapped out the batteries on the handset. I wonder what will happen when I change the pump over? I'll be sure to get it all ready and change it quickly.

No Ellie, this should not happen. I would speak to roche immediately about this.

It does ask you to check the time though.

I shall give Roche a Bell on Monday about it..

Must admit I was surprised it happened as I know that frequently they go out of range, as more often than not my meter is in a different room well out of it's 10ft distance range it's set at!!

Same here changed batteries today and didnt have to pair again , definately something not right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back