Accu chek 360 software issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boot

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I have an Avila expert BG monitor and purchased the realtyme USB cable and thought I had downloaded the 360 software successfully. However when I tried to transfer my first set of data the website said, No valid data base was found.
I rang accu chek who tried to transfer data over the phone with me but though the meter was trying to transfer data the Bluetooth USB cable should have been flashing during transfer and it wasn't. Accu chek referred me to their IT section who promised to be in contact........10 days later still waiting.
Would be very grateful if anyone with experience of this system could help please. Considering wiping software from laptop and reloading it but not sure about this as it seems to have loaded on fine.
Many thanks in anticipation!

I don't use it any more, but I had problems with this software a few years ago, it's very 'clunky'! 😱 Personally, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

You could try using Diasend to downlaod data. It also collates everything together, and as our clinic uses it I can share the data with them.

I don't know this device. I wonder what exactly it is you are doing.
Downloaded software: having done that what has any website got to do with it.
Bluetooth USB cable. The whole point of Bluetooth is that it is Not any kind of cable, let alone a USB cable. And it isn't possible for USB cable to be anything other than a USB cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back