Abbotts Diabetes Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitty

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I would like to congratulate abbotts,i ordered a freestyle meter off them,free of charge,this arrived after 4 days and today i have received the usb cable to go with it and that was only ordered on thursday.Makes a change to waiting weeks for stuff to arrive.I have a Bayer contour meter and am still waiting for their website to update to download the software weeks after receiving my meter.Well done to Abbotts.

Hey Whitty im with them and there custumer service team are second to none they are really really speedy with getting stuff out to you as well.

I would like to congratulate abbotts,i ordered a freestyle meter off them,free of charge,this arrived after 4 days and today i have received the usb cable to go with it and that was only ordered on thursday.Makes a change to waiting weeks for stuff to arrive.I have a Bayer contour meter and am still waiting for their website to update to download the software weeks after receiving my meter.Well done to Abbotts.

Well said whitty, bayer have had not had that software to download for months now what a joke bayer!https://www.bayerdiabetes.co.uk/members/software.aspx

I am sick to death of seeing this page

Last edited:
Bayer's GlucoFacts Deluxe is still available to download on the American website but I can't get it to run on Windows 7 to see if it's using mmol/L or mg/dl

I'll try it on my XP machine later.

NiVZ

OK, just tried the American version and unfortunately it is in mg/dl with no option to change to mmol/L :(

NiVZ

I've always found them very helpful too. I've had a Freestyle Freedom Lite almost since day one and it's been excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back