A very long time - but exciting news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einstein

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi All, especially those old enough to remember me!

Just wanted to let you know how things are going with Bruce, my hearing dog.

Well, somewhere around this week it's eleven months since I joined Bruce on pre-placement week, at the end of which he returned home at long last.

A couple of months ago Bruce was shortlisted as one of the finalists for Hearing Dog of the Year in the Heroic category.

On Monday evening he was joint winner of the award as Heroic Hearing Dog of the Year. Before you begin to tell me I've lost the plot and this is nothing to do with diabetes, could I ask that you take a look at these two links to understand why it's here and see some pictures from an amazing evening, although VERY tiring.

http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/pships_testimonials_show.php?id=30

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35850599@N06/sets/72157625031654915/

There seems only to be 64 pictures at the moment and we're in 10 of them.

Hope all is well, chat soon,

Best wishes,

Einstein

PS Northerner, if this is in the wrong place, sorry old boy 😛

Congratulations! Nice to see you again. 🙂

We wondered how you were doing, congratulations!

Hope you pop in more often

Well hello there David stranger more like lol, how nice to hear from you and lovely you come with such great news congratulations ..missed you on your birthday as well ..
How are you within yourself ??

Last edited:
Hi David,
How brilliant for bruce - and for you too! You must feel so proud of him. Its lovely to hear from you again and to hear about Bruce. The place isnt the same without your jokes and sense of humour.🙂Bev

Really great to see you David, congratulations to Bruce, lovely pictures.

Best wishes
John.

wow now whos is the Einstein now ??? ...bruce must be lapping it up ...nice to see ya back on here ..Northe is doing his run for sensory dogs ...!!!:D

Congratulations to Bruce, you must be so proud that is one cleaver dog! :D, great to hear from you Einstein. 🙂

Hi David + Bruce Great to hear from you again. It's great about Bruce it looks like everyone had a good time and did he lap up all the attention.

Well done davis and Bruce, brilliant news, and welcome back to the forums.

Welcome back David 🙂 Great to see you. I hope you are doing as well as Bruce?

Congratulations David and Bruce 🙂 What a great dog Bruce is 🙂

Fantastic David! Great to hear from you, and congratulations to Bruce - what a fantastic achievement! :D Great photos. Ooh! And you got to meet Camilla Dallerup! 😉

Well done, Bruce, and doesn't your Man look smart too !! 😛

Lots of congratulations to both of you, well done

Wow, congratulations to both of you! Lovely to see you back, hope all's well! 🙂

Twitchy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back