A thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lautie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
As newly diagnosed in august with a bs level of 119 mmol, I asked for advice on how to lower my bs as the info I was reading was quite conflicting. On the advice of a few people I kept my carb intake to below 130g a day and with the help of metformin my bs last week was down to 47mmol and 2.5 st lighter. Newbie’s to the site are lucky to have the advice of the people in the forums. I’d like to say a big thank you to all who posted

WOW! Fab result! Well done and thanks for posting as I know it will help to encourage and motivate others who are just starting their journey.
Best of luck with the maintenance phase or maybe even dropping it a few points more if that is your goal.

That's a fantastic result - well done - and pleased to hear that the Forum has helped you get there. Carry on doing what you've been doing and your next HbA1c could see you back into normal range, and maybe meds-free.

That's an amazing result, well done!!

This forum is brilliant isn't it. I've had a lot of support from my GP and practice nurse but I definitely wouldn't have got to where I am today with my diabetes without continuing to log in here.

Keep going and keep motivated 🙂

Fantastic @Lautie

Well done on your great work 🙂

That's an incredible drop! Well done.

Congratulations @Lautie. That is a great result in a short time! Echoing what you said about the forum. It has been a great support since my own type2 diagnosis in the summer. I’ve brought my hba1c down to pre-Diabetic levels through a low carb diet. I’ve been so grateful for the advice on here and the thoughtful replies to questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back