A tea, digestive (low fat) & Crinkle biscuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
After one week of controlling my diet and excercise precisely, I decided to treat myself.
Wow, mistake! I had the three biscuits as per the title in the space of half an hour and felt like my feet were going to vibrate and tingle right off, my right hand was also affected. It was the most horrible feeling and I had to walk up and down the stairs for almost an hour before I started to feel right again. No more proof needed , when I look after my levels I am fine, no tingles, no numbness. Just three biscuits that I used to eat loads of, send me over the edge 😱 Scary!
More importantly, incredibly stupid too, now the treats will be of the fruity variety 😱 smaller and not as much!

After one week of controlling my diet and excercise precisely, I decided to treat myself.
Wow, mistake! I had the three biscuits as per the title in the space of half an hour and felt like my feet were going to vibrate and tingle right off, my right hand was also affected. It was the most horrible feeling and I had to walk up and down the stairs for almost an hour before I started to feel right again. No more proof needed , when I look after my levels I am fine, no tingles, no numbness. Just three biscuits that I used to eat loads of, send me over the edge 😱 Scary!
More importantly, incredibly stupid too, now the treats will be of the fruity variety 😱 smaller and not as much!
It's mostly trial and error with these things. Says me from the vast experience of a whole six months.😱 You learn as you go along what affects you personally and how to avoid the pitfalls. That's partly what our experimental Wednesdays are about. I know I'm still learning what's good and what's not for me. You will too, so panic not, just make a note and move on.

It's mostly trial and error with these things. Says me from the vast experience of a whole six months.😱 You learn as you go along what affects you personally and how to avoid the pitfalls. That's partly what our experimental Wednesdays are about. I know I'm still learning what's good and what's not for me. You will too, so panic not, just make a note and move on.

I will thanks, lesson learned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back