A spot of bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
A little while ago i did a thread about acne, i went off and tryed tea tree oil it worked initially but now it seems to have stopped doing the trick,has anyone got any other products or suggestions for me every month or so i get them on my chin and cheeks and im very paranoid about them.

Thanks

p.s not sure if this is in the right place if it needs to go in off the subject mod please feel free to shift it.

Are you on the pill? If so there is one called Dianette that stops this problem almost completely.

Beyond that I have never found much of a cure. Also at a certain point in each month (for girls) you skin does change due to hormones & spots happen

try and keep the infected area as clean as poss hun xx they will go xx

Are you on the pill? If so there is one called Dianette that stops this problem almost completely.

Beyond that I have never found much of a cure. Also at a certain point in each month (for girls) you skin does change due to hormones & spots happen

I moisturise am and keep it clean as i can x

star im not on the pill.x

Clearasil, tea tree & a lot of finger crossing then 🙂 I have tried many things and they seem to work sometimes & not others. The body shop does some good stuff too, go in there & have a rummage around

the tea tree can be a bit harsh try a moisturier with tea tree in ..or put a few drops into your own one XX

Thanks girls a few ideas to keep me going , ive always liked the body shop but always just ducked my head in had a shuftys and then left lol.

Granny used to say warm salty water was good for all kinds of things, or lemon juice or vinager.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for me?) I have the opposite problem and have very dry skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back