A question about travelling to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip Vincent

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi guys me and my wife will be going to Disneyland Paris on the 2nd of April this year and I have a question about my injection that I have to inject once a week the injection is called Trulicity it's quite new but my main question is because Trulicity has to be kept in a fridge how do I take it to France with out ruining it and any ideas of what to do with the sharps.

Thanks for any advice

Welcome to the forum, Philip Vincent. I've just looked up Eli Lily website for information about Trulicity. It says pens can be kept at room temperature (above freezing and below 30oC) for up to 14 days. So you should have no problems in France. If you're staying somewhere with a fridge, you can use that when available. For sharps, just take a small pot or bottle eg one that held tablets. Then bring home to dispose as usual.

Welcome to the forum, Philip Vincent. I've just looked up Eli Lily website for information about Trulicity. It says pens can be kept at room temperature (above freezing and below 30oC) for up to 14 days. So you should have no problems in France. If you're staying somewhere with a fridge, you can use that when available. For sharps, just take a small pot or bottle eg one that held tablets. Then bring home to dispose as usual.

Thanks for the reply extremely helpful

You can get quite a lot of used needles in an old 'strip' pot/canister Philip! You'll only need space for 2 or 3. Nice tight lid too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back