a little tip maybe handy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossi_mac

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi,

We sometimes have berrocco's in the morning although not much of late. Anyway the tubes they come in are similar but larger than the glucotab pots, and it may be a good way of holding a few more if say if you're going away for a few days or something, I have just filled one and it holds 17 glucotabs.

That's all folks

Rossi🙂

i didnt know what it was either , so i googled it and came up with knitting patterns 😛 im guessing thats not what it is lol:D🙂

i didnt know what it was either , so i googled it and came up with knitting patterns 😛 im guessing thats not what it is lol:D🙂

thats got to be quote of the week !!!:D

What's a berrocco? (I'm Northern, remember) 😉
I had the same question ... I guess us northern folk don't get hangovers from drinking the weak beer that they insist on serving us down here in the south. 😎

I googled it too and got the knitting patterns, but did not think rossi looked the kind who knitted, let alone a knit a bag to hold his tabs. 😉 A quick google of 'berrocco hangover' finds the details here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berocca

Someone suggested on a previous thread using the new Mentos tubs for carrying four jelly babies in. I was considering buying one to give it a go although I am not a big fan of chewing gum :(

They used to be made by Roche (Accu chek) and now made by Bayer! (Contour). Diabetes/hangover crossover (or pullover, if you google the wrong site!🙂)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back